Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Filming next weekend!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well, it has taken a lot of effort, time and patience, but I have finally got the filming date confirmed!!!

    Wwe have just had a production meeting with the cast, and have went through the script.
    The Editor, Camera Operator/Producer and I will have to sort out the scenes / shots, but this is not too much work...

    I've already done most of the storyboarding, but we will have to re-do some scenes now we know we don't have a police car we can use.

    I will let you know how we get on with the final shoot!




    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good luck with it, hope it all goes ok
    make sure you have your stock ready well in advance smile

    Chance

    ------------------
    5YLAC Films

    www.itkoa.co.uk

    http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...ghts/index.htm

    download the deadlights trailer at

    <http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...s/images/deadl
    ights_trailer1.rm>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marti-c's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2000
    Posts
    298
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Rich

    Good luck with the shoot ! Just wondering what equipment you are using and time frame for completing the project.

    Marti

  4. #4
    Inactive Member assyrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2000
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suppose it's that homeless person film. Wish you success and keep us posted.

  5. #5
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    good luck Rich,
    Hope it turns out as you hope, and better.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks, everyone!

    Yes, Assyrix, it IS the homeless film...

    I have just hit a major brick wall!
    I need to find a police uniform for one of my actors to wear for a scene we will be filming on Monday...


    Thanks in advance for the replies that say "Ask the local police station"...

    The guy is actually a cop himself, and he already has asked...
    He is not allowed.

    I have went to one fancy dress shop who say they can't hire out police uniforms (not even for a film) because people may use them to dress up like the police...

    Has anyone got any ideas?

    I am going to try phoning other shops tomorrow, as well as look on the web.

    Reply either via E-mail or by this board...


    If you can really really help me (I live in Cambridge, UK BTW), then you can give me a call on my mobile:
    07752 648425

    I knnow it's dumb to post my telephone number here, but I am pretty desperate!!!

    Thanks!



    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

  7. #7
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    does he have to be a constable? Can he just where a suit, and you can write him in as an inspector?
    Of simply give him a long coat?
    Perhaps he's off duty?

    Dont know if that helps

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marti-c's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2000
    Posts
    298
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why not take a standard issue police shirt or a white short sleeved will do ( without epilletes ) and make your own black epilletes and add thin black tie and at least you have a cop in the summer or in a station.
    If the shirt doesnt have a place for epilletes then simply sew on 2 buttons to hold them on.
    ..........Still thinking of an idea regarding the helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    marti

    [This message has been edited by marti-c (edited January 17, 2001).]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    btw

    what kit you using to shoot ?

    just out of curiosity wouldnt mind seeing your production docs(shot list, schedule, etc)

    apart from the police you all sorted and burning to go ?


    Chance




    ------------------
    5YLAC Films

    www.itkoa.co.uk

    http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...ghts/index.htm

    download the deadlights trailer at

    <http://www.lookingglass.atfreeweb.co...s/images/deadl
    ights_trailer1.rm>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •